CONNOR MOSACK / NO. 24 TOYOTA GR SUPRA
Wawa 250 at Daytona International Speedway
- Race: Wawa 250
- Date: Friday, August 25
- Time: 7:30PM ET
- Track: Daytona International Speedway
- Distance: 100 laps / 250 miles
- Stage Duration:
- Stage 1: 30 laps, ends Lap 30
- Stage 2: 30 laps, ends Lap 60
- Final Stage: 40 laps, ends Lap 100
- Broadcasting: USA | Motor Racing Network | SiriusXM NASCAR Ch. 90
- NO PRACTICE
- Qualifying (USA & NBC Sports App)
- Date: Saturday, August 19
- Time: 10:30AM EST
- Format: Group A & B | Two Rounds
NXS DAYTONA STATS
Best Start: N/A
Best Finish: N/A
SAM HUNT RACING
Best Start: 19th
Best Finish: 8th
- Mosack will pilot the No. 24 Toyota GR Supra in the Wawa 250 under the lights on Friday night at Daytona International Speedway.
- The Wawa 250 will mark Mosack’s first NXS start on a superspeedway.
- Mosack has competed at Daytona International Speedway in the ARCA Menards Series.
- In February, the 24-year-old won the pole and finished second in the 80-lap event.
- Mosack and the No. 24 GR Supra team are coming off a career-best finish of 5th at Watkins Glen International.
“I’m really looking forward to Daytona. While it’ll be my debut there at the Xfinity Series level, I had great success there in the ARCA car earlier this year. We’re coming off a career-best finish for myself and the 24 team, and I’m hoping we can keep the momentum going.“
— Connor Mosack, Driver of the No. 24 Toyota GR Supra